Books to Movies
Presented by the Award Winning Director: Hans-Martin Liebing, MFA, PhD
Seminar subjects include:
- What do U.S. producers (Hollywood Studios and Independents) look for in literary properties?
- The domestic and international marketplace for books to film.
- The roles of publishing houses and literary agencies in turning books into movies.
- To what extent do book sales numbers matter?
- How can you facilitate your independently published book to attract producers and literary agents.
- How to turn your book into a screenplay and should you attempt to do it yourself?